Get the 8.2.1 Service Pack for your GainSeeker® Software
(Release date: 5/25/2013)
Service Pack 8.2.1 contains GainSeeker Suite Version 8.2 with a few fixes. It also provides performance optimization that allows some features to operate much quicker. While we were at it, we added a few new features to make your data life easier:
- GainSeeker Analyze Mobile App allows you to draw charts and view dashboards and desktops with real-time data on your mobile device
- The Combine filters feature lets you apply multiple filters to the same data
What’s new in GainSeeker Suite Version 8.2
(Release date: 11/16/2012)
GainSeeker Suite Version 8.2 features the NEW GainSeeker Charts module with an updated design interface and a single module for creating:
- Variable SPC charts
- Defect Charts
- Retrievable Desktops
Plus, new MultiFunction Desktops allow you to easily add multiple types of charts and reports to one simple Desktop. You’ll have data that’s more accessible, visible, and actionable. It will help you keep your operations as efficient as possible.
Experience the New GainSeeker Charts Module
- New interactive Dashboard Controls allow you to display pertinent information with interactive buttons that launch actions with a single click. Scroll statistics and other information on the new Marque dashboard control.
- Performance Charts help define process capability by grouping data by a traceability value using a Box and Whisker chart format. This allows for quick visual comparison of data groups by mean and variation. Use, for example, to compare the performance of operators.
- Data Brushing allows click-and-drag selection of data points on a chart. The points can then be excluded from the current chart or added to their own chart.
- Quickly export charts and dashboards directly to PowerPoint and Word.
Use the new OverPack Wizard to determine if a shift in process or reduction in variation could save you money over time.
The New GainSeeker Charts module also has these added features:
- Group DPU charts by hour instead of just over the past 24 hours.
- Display control limits on DMS Yield charts.
- A new Normal Probability Plot has been added to the list of powerful charts. A simple, straight forward visual representation displaying whether the data are normally distributed or not.
Eight new Statistics for Range Gate Count and Percentages give you the information you need, including:
- Count Below Range Gate
- Count Inside Range Gate
- Count Outside Range Gate
- Percent Below Range Gate
- Percent Below Upper Range Gate
- Percent Above Lower Range Gate
- Percent inside Range Gate
- Percent Outside Range Gate
Mobile device support for data collection
Now you can collect data, add photos and notes, display dashboards, and more using an iPad or Android mobile device.
Great new features in the GainSeeker Dynamic Reports module include:
- Add GainSeeker SPC charts and DMS charts to Dynamic Reports.
- Prompt for changes in Part number, Date range, or Filter when viewing reports.
- AutoRefresh a report (Timer) to give you the peace of mind that all your information is up-to-date.
Designer and Data Entry
Data Entry and Designer include a number of minor enhancements such as:
- Tools for template version control make it faster to save copies.
- ARRAY_OPT template command gives you the flexability to clear only the arrays you choose.
- LIST_Q command can now display the values of an array for quick and easy information.
Get your copy of GainSeeker Suite Service Pack 8.2.1, which includes Version 8.2
Hertzler Systems does not automatically ship new releases to HertzlerNet members. This release is shipped on request so that you receive it when you’re ready to install it.
Order GainSeeker Service Pack 8.2.1 now or order a copy by calling: 800-958-2709.
Earlier GainSeeker releases