GainSeeker® Suite Version 8.3 Highlights
OEE Combined Chart displays bars for Availability, Performance, and Quality submetrics from which the overall OEE metric (blue bar) is calculated.
(GainSeeker® Version 8.3 Release Date: 1/10/2014)
Request Your Update
Improve the efficiency of your planned production time
Use OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) charts to discover the percentage of time that your planned production time is being fully utilized. OEE charts are similar to DPU charts because they use percentages to group data by a time period such as individual shifts or by hour, day, week, other time increments or by a traceability.
Use OEE data to:
- View plant data by each shift for each day or pick from multiple other time increments, or use a traceability.
- See if you’re getting the most from current assets.
- Pinpoint times and shifts when production tends to flourish or falter.
- Increase equipment reliability and reduce downtime through planned maintenance instead of reactive repair.
- Identify missed opportunities when more first-pass yield could have been produced.
Easily create a comprehensive inspection to run on a Mobile Device, PC, or both
The new GainSeeker Inspections module features the Inspection Editor with an easy-to-use interface. Customize inspections you can have up and running in minutes on a PC or Mobile device such as an iPad.
Touch-screen buttons the inspector uses to easily count defects. One of many tests you can add to a GainSeeker Inspection you create for use on a mobile device.
You decide the order in which an inspection is performed based on your workflow. Add as many sub-inspections to an inspection as you need. For example, if you are designing an inspection for a boat, you might include sub-inspections for each major area such as lighting, seating and upholstery, and the steering mechanism.
Eliminate paper, clipboard, and pencil from inspections. Take photos or video of defects. The GainSeeker Collect app is the practical alternative for inspecting large machinery and vehicles.
- Store both defect data and data without defects. Storing both data types produces a record that an inspection was performed. Of course, you can opt to only store data with defects.
- The Inspections module integrates with your existing GainSeeker system and uses any processes, defects, DMS and SPC standards, and traceability fields you have. You can always add more of these items.
- Optional offline mode mobile data collection service is available. Useful for inspecting products in areas where a network is not readily available. Upload the data later using online mode.
- Advanced inspection customization options. The Formula feature of the Inspection Editor is available to meet any intricate inspection process requirements you may have. Recommended only for use by Hertzler technical experts or others well-versed in coding languages.
Now, maintaining your GainSeeker system is even easier
We listened and consolidated the most useful functions for maintaining your GainSeeker system in a single utility. The new GainSeeker Utility module contains familiar functions that have been improved to help you with tasks such importing, exporting, and duplicating data and much more with GainSeeker information.
The GainSeeker Utility module contains quick-start buttons to access practical functions for maintaining your system.
New scrap costing features
New DMS costing features give you a whole new level of cost accuracy.
New Data Entry Template Commands
There are several new data entry template commands to choose from in this version that make data entry even more powerful and easier to use.
Request Your Update
Highlights of Version 8.2 and Service Pack 8.2.1
(Release dates: 11/16/2012 and 5/25/2013, respectively)
Experience the New GainSeeker Charts module
The New GainSeeker charts module features an updated design interface and a single module for creating:
Interactive buttons on this dashboard can open a data entry session, let you view charts or desktops with fresh data, and much more.
- Variable SPC charts
- Defect Charts
- Retrievable Desktops
- MultiFunction Desktops. Add multiple types of charts and dashboards to one simple Desktop that’s accessible, visible, and actionable.
- New interactive Dashboard Controls allow you to display pertinent information with interactive buttons that launch actions with a single click. Scroll statistics and other information on the new Marque dashboard control.
- Performance Charts that help define process capability by grouping data by a traceability value using a Box and Whisker chart format. This allows for quick visual comparison of data groups by mean and variation.
- Charts you can Data Brush. Select data points you want to include or exclude from a chart or perform other actions with those points.
- Charts and dashboards you can quickly export directly to PowerPoint and Word.
New features in GainSeeker Dynamic Reports module:
- GainSeeker SPC charts and DMS charts options added to Dynamic Reports.
- Have GainSeeker prompt you for a change in Part number, Date range, or Filter before viewing reports options.
- AutoRefresh a report (Timer) to give you the peace of mind that all your information is updated.
Plus these features:
- Use the new OverPack Wizard to determine if a shift in process or reduction in variation could save you money over time.
- GainSeeker Analyze Mobile App lets you draw charts, and view dashboards and desktops with real-time data on your mobile device.
Highlights of Earlier GainSeeker releases