Account Manager I
Job Title: Account Manager I
FSLP Category: Salaried/Exempt
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports to: VP of Sales & Marketing
The Account Manager I helps new prospects and existing customers connect their business situation to the rich returns provided by Hertzler Systems’ products and services. He or she guides the prospect through the planning and purchasing process and thereby increases sales of Hertzler Systems products and services.
The Account Manager I has at least one year of experience in the manufacturing software field, or in a related area, and is familiar with industry concepts, practices, and procedures. He or she relies on limited experience and on judgement to plan and accomplish goals, and performs a variety of tasks. He or she works under general supervision, but a degree of latitude and creativity is expected.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Quick study
- Genuine desire to help
- Proven organizational skills
- Proven track record in a team environment
- High level of computer literacy with standard Windows applications (databases, word processors)
- Knowledge of statistics and modern control chart methods desirable
- Ability to translate problems and solutions into a return on investment
- Prospect for new opportunities among existing customer base
- Respond to inquiries as assigned by Sales Manager
- Qualify prospects by predetermined criteria
- Prove match of Hertzler products to customer needs
- Document the customer’s needs and collaborate with others in sales and service departments to win the business and set stage for efficient delivery of the solution to the customer.
- Other duties as requested
Salary & Benefits
Hertzler Systems Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Download a PDF version of this document.
How to Apply
You can submit an electronic resume via email to email@example.com referencing which position you are applying for.