Download OEE Kit Sample Data Set
Installing the OEE Kit
- Click on the Download OEE Kit link (above) to download the OEEKit.zip file to your computer.
- Open this OEEKit.zip file and run OEEKit.Exe.
- Log in as a GainSeeker user with access to the Administration module (such as “SPC Manager”). This will display the GainSeeker Platform Library Kit Installation form:
- Click Install Kit to complete the installation. You will get a message when the kit is successfully installed.
- Once the installation finishes, a script will automatically start to generate a data set. Click Yes on the prompt below and then Yes to confirm.
- Now you can run PC Collect to manually enter data or open GS Charts to begin exploring charting options.
Follow this link for more information about Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE).