Entry Level Software Developer
Job Title: Entry Level Software Developer
FSLP Category: Salaried/Exempt
Department: Product Development
Reports to: VP of Product Development
Hertzler Systems Inc. is seeking a full-time Entry Level Software Developer.
This position reports to the VP of Product Development and is responsible for designing, creating, and testing new software features and products. This position requires minimal travel. Hertzler Systems Inc., a leading provider of business software solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and ability to multi-task
- Detail-oriented, thorough, organized, and systematic
- Open-minded, customer-focused, team player
- Highly analytical, self-motivated, and creative
- Knowledge of programming and programming practices
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Project management
- User interface design
Technical skills needed
- Visual Studio
- SQL (Oracle, SQL Server, and MySQL)
- Web Services
- Design, create, and test new software products and features
- Mobile/Tablet app development
- Help write and maintain test procedures, scripts, and data sets for software products
- Execute test scripts, troubleshoot, and document software defects during testing
- Establish and implement repeatable testing procedures for software products, and document results
- Assist with internal training of Hertzler employees when needed
- Coordinate with other members of the Development team
- Work on special projects as required
- Other duties as required
Salary & Benefits
Hertzler Systems Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Open a pdf version of this document in a new window.
How to Apply
You can submit an electronic resume via email to email@example.com referencing which position you are applying for.