eLearning makes it easier for more people to make better decisions with real-time actionable data.
eLearning is for
- New team members who need ‘catch up’ to the prevailing business culture.
- Current team members who could use GainSeeker to make better decisions.
- Casual users who need a refresher.
- Delivered asynchronously so that users get the training they need, when they need it.
- Self-paced so that users master the material .
One easy-to-use subscription gives you access to all GainSeeker eLearning courses:
- Fundamentals for Understanding GainSeeker Suite – Provides an overview of the basic concepts of variation and Statistical Process Control
- Introduction to GainSeeker SPC – Shows users how to enter and analyze measurement (variable) data
- Introduction to GainSeeker Defect Management – Shows users how to enter and analyze defect (attribute) data
Try before you buy
Experience a free lesson from Introduction to GainSeeker SPC. Click on this link to give it a try.
The lesson will open in a new tab in your browser. Select “Lesson 4: Data Retrieval and Creating Charts” and then follow the instructions on the screen.
GainSeeker eLearning Licensing Options
GainSeeker eLearning courses are hosted on our server for a low annual fee of $499 per user.
You may also license the courses to host on your server for an additional fee.
Request a proposal by completing this form, or calling the Hertzler training department at 574-533-0571.