Technical Project Manager
Job Title: Technical Project Manager
FSLP Category: Salaried/Exempt
Reports to: VP of Business Development
This position will appeal to individuals who enjoy collaboratively solving problems, have a knack for technology, and are energetic and outgoing. The Technical Project Manager will provide leadership during our client Design Process as part of the Sales Team, create Statement of Work documents for software deployment projects, and deliver project management support for the services department. Some travel is required.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness and capacity to learn rapidly
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic skills
- Well-developed project management and organizational skills
- Proven track record in a team environment, yet able to function independently
- Critical thinking with a focus on manufacturing solutions powered by our software.
- Experienced with one or more of the following areas: networks, applications software, manufacturing, and databases
- Active member of the Sales team
- Scoping out software deployment projects including gather project requirement and deliverables.
- Project management with Implementation specialists coordinating internal resources with the customer to ensure successful delivery of the project.
Success looks like
- Building relationships and helping clients envision sustainable solutions using our software that deliver a strong return on investment.
- Being an integral member of the Sales and Marketing Team.
- Getting details right. We deal with corporate customers and their buying processes where accuracy is vital.
- Skillfully communicating via phone or video conferences, written and e-mail.
- Engaging current clients to meet their needs, whatever those may be (checkups, eLearning, etc.).
Salary & Benefits
Hertzler Systems Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Open a more detailed pdf version of this document in a new window.
How to Apply
You can submit an electronic resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing which position you are applying for.