Technical Project Manager
Job Title: Technical Project Manager
FSLP Category: Salaried/Exempt
Reports to: VP of Business Development
This position will appeal to individuals who enjoy collaboratively solving problems, have a knack for technology, and are energetic and outgoing. The Technical Project Manager will provide technical support for the Sales Team, create Statement of Work documents for software deployment and service projects, and deliver project management support for the services department. Some travel is required. This is a full-time, salaried position.
This position reports to the VP of Sales and is responsible for providing training, deployment, integration services, and technical support for Hertzler’s proprietary software products. Hertzler Systems Inc. is a leading provider of business software solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness and capacity to learn rapidly
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic skills
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Experience with project management including writing detailed scopes of work
- Proven track record in a team environment, yet able to function independently
- Ability to think creatively
- Experience with one or more of the following areas: networks, applications software, manufacturing, databases, and programming – software used may include Microsoft Office, Visio, Microsoft SQL Management Studio, Python
- Support the Sales Team.
- Scoping out software deployment projects.
- Support the software deployment team by coordinating with the Hertzler team and the customer to ensure successful delivery of the project.
Salary & Benefits
Hertzler Systems Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Open a more detailed pdf version of this document in a new window.
How to Apply
You can submit an electronic resume via email to email@example.com referencing which position you are applying for.